Become part of the team, close knit friendly team covering numerous contracts across Lincolnshire including commercial, domestic and social. We currently are recruiting an experienced gas engineer to join our friendly team
what you will do…
New boiler installations
Repairs and maintenance
Private domestic works
New build works
Social Housing works including full heating system replacements and reactive boiler replacements, repairs and maintenance
Liaise with planners and Area Manager should the repair be taking longer than expected or require extra help from other tradesmen
Contact materials supplier to organise deliveries of required materials whenever possible
Operatives will also need to be available for out of hours cover, evenings and weekend, this would be on a rota basis
Knowledge and skills
- ACS gas qualifications elements CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, CPA1, HTR1, WAT1.
- NVQ or equivalent gas or plumbing qualification.
- Experience of property repairs and maintenance work
- Knowledge in the use and maintenance of plant and machinery relevant to the trade
- Experience in carrying out relevant installations, repairs and servicing in occupied and empty properties.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety at Work practices
- Ability to carry out dynamic risk assessments
- Understanding of COSHH regulations
- Customer Care orientated and dedicated to the provision of a high quality service
- Full Driving Licence
- Basic IT skills
- Operatives will work between 8:00 and 16:00 with 30 minute lunch break. Travel home is in operatives own time
Health & Safety
- Operative – To be aware of risks to personal safety, other employees, customers, company property and company reputation and to highlight such risks to managers immediately
- Operative – To ensure safe handling and storage of all plant and equipement, including regular checks on items for which you are responsible
- Operative – To ensure any vehicle provided is checked for roadworthiness, safety, cleanliness and damage on a daily basis
- Manager – To be aware of risks to personal safety, other employees, customers, company property & company reputation and to promote a culture of risk mitigation in the planning and execution of all tasks
Equality & Diversity
- To promote equality and diversity amongst our stakeholders, residents, customers, clients, staff, board and committee members and all those we work with.
- To ensure all customers’ needs are understood and all services that are provided meet individual needs, including in relation to the protected characteristics and customers with additional support needs.
- To treat everyone with dignity and respect at all times.
What we offer…
starting salary - £29,328 with further salary bandings in place
Physio and counselling services
23 days holiday + bank holidays
Van, iPad and phone